A trained and experienced service technician will respond to your call to diagnose the problem and repair the hoist on site. If the problem can’t be corrected on the spot, we will notify you of the problem and expedite any parts needed to get you up and running quickly. Absolute Crane Service won’t stop working until your crane is working!
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
Absolute Crane Service can implement a customized preventative maintenance program that monitors and prevents equipment failure. This includes a plan of scheduling routine repairs, maintenance and inspections, to not only prevent equipment safety issues, breakdowns and compliance violations but prevent component failure.
OSHA Regulated Inspections
Absolute Crane Service field service engineers carefully inspect the condition, integrity, and reliability of the crane. Our inspectors are expertly trained to find and assess sources of potential trouble and determine appropriate, and rapid solutions for problems that could stop production operations.
- Condition Analysis of Equipment & Facilities
- Nondestructive Examination (NDE) OSHA Accredited
- OSHA Accredited to Certify Cranes, Material Handling Equipment & Lifting Devices
- Alignment, Straightness and Elevation Survey of Rails, Runways, Buildings, & Equipment
- Electrical/Electronic Testing & Troubleshooting
- Computerized Inspection Program Management & Documentation
- Custom Preventative & Predictive Maintenance Program.